- Ergonomic snug position from newborn, infant and early toddlerhood
Transition into parenting easily with the Baby Tula Free-to-Grow Carrier, the best, easy-to-use, stylish carrier that comfortably carries your baby from 7 to 45 lbs without an infant insert. Enjoy multiple ergonomic carry positions with an adaptable panel that adjusts in width and height to fit your baby at any stage, and fully adjustable shoulder straps and waistband for optimal comfort for you. Baby Tula has become extremely popular for offering the best baby carriers that are distinctly simple.
Join the many families who have found the ultimate baby carrier that doesn’t over-complicate quality, comfort, and style. Find your fit, choose your style, and keep on doing what you love with the only carrier you’ll ever need: Baby Tula.
Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier Features:
1. Innovative body panel
Adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position from newborn, infant and early toddlerhood
2. Dual-adjustment padded shoulder straps
Provides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
3. Breathable & lightweight twill
Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric
4. Multiple ergonomic positions
Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
5. Wide padded waistband
Provides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
6. Extra leg padding
Keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing
7. Easy-to-adjust design
Multiple adjustment capabilities to find your perfect fit as baby grows. Can be used from 3,2 - 20 kg/7 - 45 lbs, no infant insert required
8. Coordinating base & hood
Twill base with coordinating removable hood with snaps to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option!
We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
Baby Carrier Product Measurements:
- Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 13 cm - 38 cm/5" - 15".
- Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is adjustable from 28 cm - 43 cm/11" - 17" tall.
- Hip Belt Measures 13 cm/5" tall and 69 cm/27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76 cm/30" (waistband total of ~ 145 cm/57" long).
- Weight of the carrier: 0,8 kg/1.7 lbs.