Standard bamboo-charcoal inserts; they fit our one-size diaper covers and pocket diapers
It's our bestseller! :)
Bamboo-charcoal microfleece is great for cloth diapers because of its antibacterial properties.
- It's made of 2 layers of bamboo-charcoal microfleece and 3 layers of microfiber (inside). Thank's to gray microfleece the surface of the insert stays relatively dry, so these inserts are great for diaper covers.
- Moisture is quickly pulled inside the insert
- Bamboo has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Inserts don't lose their properties even after many wahses
- size 35x13cm
The gray material is bamboo-charcoal microfleece:
- it's made of 75% bamboo-charcoal and 25% polyester
- soft and breathable
- has antibacterial properties so it will slow down bacterial growth even when you forget to change the diaper
WASHING Please check our washing instruction
FIRST WASHING should be made separately as these inserts may dye!