Small bamboo-charcoal inserts for toddlers; they fit our newborn diaper covers and pocket diapers
Bamboo-charcoal microfleece is great for cloth diapers because of its antibacterial properties.
- It's made of 2 layers of bamboo-charcoal microfleece and 3 layers of microfiber (inside). Thank's to gray microfleece the surface of the insert stays relatively dry, so these inserts are great for diaper covers.
- Moisture is quickly pulled inside the insert
- Bamboo has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Inserts don't lose their properties even after many wahses
- size 29x12cm
The gray material is bamboo-charcoal microfleece:
- it's made of 75% bamboo-charcoal and 25% polyester
- soft and breathable
- has antibacterial properties so it will stop bacterial growth even when you forget to change the diaper
WASHING Please check our washing instruction
FIRST WASHING should be made separately as these inserts may dye!