- is beneficial for your skin
- brings relief from fever.
- shows antimicrobial properties, as well as can provide relief in the case of problems related to the digestive system.
- It has cleansing properties, expectorant properties,
- has a large amount of antioxidants that protect the body against free radicals.
- reduces the early onset of aging symptoms such as wrinkles, muscle and skin sagging, weakness of hearing and vision, memory problems and nervous system disorders,
- regulates the menstrual cycle,
- relieves constipation,
- it helps to stimulate all internal systems of the body, including the nervous system, respiratory system, digestive system, liver and brain.
- has an antiseptic effect,
- it inhibits excessive secretion of sweat and lactation,
- its effect is calming,
- soothes irritation and gingivitis
Pregnant women should avoid this oil. Essential oil from sage also stimulates the nervous system, which means that it should not be used by people suffering from epilepsy, or people who once had a problem with it.
Share your comment