MANUKA essential oil 100%, 30ml
- Natural Manuka essential oil
100% natural - Manuka oil
Area of origin: New Zealand
The oils are made of natural extracts from plants and seeds.
Manuka oil is obtained from the leaves of Leptospermum scoparium. The oil is found in bubbles on the Manuka leaves, which look like translucent spots. The oil is extracted from the leaves by heating them, and then the oil is evaporated, which will then be isolated. The distillation process lasts 2-6 hours, the duration of the distillation process depends on the material, the more hard ingredients such as branches, the distillation process is longer
Manuka oil has a very strong and pleasant smell (sweetish-floral with a coniferous note).
It is used to treat seborrhea of skin, pustules, abscesses, acne, healing wounds, insect bites, sweating feet, ringworm, herpes, pruritus, and also to rub in to joints near rheumatism and arthritis. Inhalations are indicated for sinusitis, cough, candidiasis of the oral cavity and respiratory system, also for bronchitis. Baths with the addition of essential oil indicated for the prophylaxis of skin and genital candidiasis, urethritis and relaxing and refreshing baths. The oil can be rubbed into the body and feet while staying away from home in conditions that are not very hygienic, for the prevention of fungal infections and for the removal of mites. Rubbed in the temples and forehead can relieve headache.
- tinea and nails,
- pressure ulcers,
- skin diseases, inflammation of the skin,
- hard to heal wounds,
- cuts, burns, burns,
- inflammation of external genital organs,
- respiratory infections,
- rheumatic pains,
- muscles, bones, muscles and joints,
- nervous tension, impaired function of the nervous system,
- prevention of infections and insect bites.
- inflammation of external sexual organs
- It is a perfect protection for people suffering from diabetes who have wound healing problems, because even one application of oil on the wound rapidly accelerates the healing process.
Latin name: Leptospermum Scoparium