- AIO (all in one) Diaper OS 6-15kg - In the grass
Cloth Diaper AIO OS 6-15kg - made in Poland
Width between legs (width of the insert): 10,5cm
Length (length of the insert): 34cm
AIO Pupus diaper is slim and absorbent. We've been working on it for a long time, paying attention to every detail.
Read about special features of this diaper:
1. The diaper fits perfectly to baby's body and doesn't restrict movement.
2. Double gussets around legs are our guarantee of the diaper being leak-proof
3. Two inserts sewn in at the front. Thanks to this, unnecessary bumps do not form on the back.
4. Inserts are made of three layers of soft bamboo terry. The bamboo terry is made especially for us; it's unbleached.
5. A special pocket at the end of one of the inserts makes it easy to place inserts inside the pocket.
6. The pocket is made of soft and elastic knitwear fabric. One layer of bamboo terry is sewn in to the pocket.
7. The outer material is waterproof PUL of our production, with original designs.
8. One-row snap fastening + snaps to regulate the size.
9. In total, our AIO diaper has 7 layers of absorbent bamboo terry + 1 layer of bamboo knitwear.
The mini OS AIO diapers fit children 6-15kg
AIO diapers are very easy to use:
- You can prepare this diaper earlier and quickly put it on when changing nappy
- It's the perfect diaper for grandmothers or nursery :)
- If you worry that the diaper won't last throughout the night, you can add another insert or a booster
- It can be tumble dried or you can dry it on your heater, just make sure PUL doesn't have contact with the heater directly
The AIO diaper is made of three kinds of fabric: waterproof PUL, bamboo terry and bamboo knitwear.
PUL is soft, thin and waterproof. It is laminated on the inside and colorful outside.
Bamboo terry (80% bamboo viscose, 20% poliester) - unbleached, absorbent and very soft. It looks like new after many washes.
Bamboo knitwear (80% bamboo viscose, 20% poliester) - soft and elastic, and also absorbent.
All fabrics were produced in Poland.
Washing temperature: 60 degrees Celsius. Can be tumble dried or you can dry it on your heater, just make sure PUL doesn't have contact with the heater directly