What diapers to choose for a toddler?
Booster EVO, very thin and absorbent
- 5-layered super diaper booster
Evolon fabric boosters, thin and very absorbent
Evo boosters are the perfect solution when we want to increase the absorbency of the diaper without increasing its volume. For babies, they are especially comfortable - the booster is about 2-3 mm thick. It is a very absorbent material, but it takes a moment for moisture to soak into it, so it is not suitable for independent use. It is best to place it under the main absorbent insert, which will transfer the accumulated moisture to the Evo booster within a few minutes.
Evolon is an artificial fabric, composition: 70% polyester, 30% polyamide
- The size of the Evo booster: newborn 8x22cm and one size 9x28cm
- Five layers of fabric
- Booster is so thin, that you can use one or two at a time
- It dries very quickly
- Evenly distributes moisture
- It is certified by Oeko Tex Standard 100 and ECARF
WASHING: Up to 60 degrees, do not dry clean, do not iron, dry in low temperature (not in tumble dryers)
see our washing instructions
Ask a question
Write your opinion