Washing Powder (2kg)
- Non-biological, concentrated
- For use in automatics, twin-tubs and for washing delicate fabrics by hand
- Mixes instantly
- Can be used in hot or cool water
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin
- Best used with colourfast fabrics
- Works at low temperatures
- Contains no optical brighteners
Suitable for water temperatures 30° - 90°C. Always follow instructions on garment label.
Hand Wash: Ensure the powder is fully dissolved before immersing clothes. Always rinse garments thoroughly in clean water before drying.
Hand Care: After each hand wash, rinse your hands thoroughly in clean water and dry. People with damaged skin should pay particular attention to this instruction and avoid prolonged contact with the washing solution or wear protective gloves.
Fabric Care: Always test for fastness and wash non-fast coloureds and whites separately. For stubborn stains or extra whitening, use in conjunction with Bio-D Laundry Bleach.
|Ingredients||15-30%: Zeolite, Soda Ash. 5-15%: Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Percarbonate. Below5%: Anionic Surfactant, Vegetable Soap, Cellulose Colloids.|
All of our containers are BPA free and are 100% recyclable.
Ask a question
Write your opinion