CINNAMON BARK essential oil 100%, 30ml
- Natural Cinnamomum essential oil
100% natural- cinnamomum essential oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum)
Country of origin: Madagascar
Cinnamon bark extract (Cinnamonum zeylanicum Blume)
Cinnamon bark is obtained from cinnamon tree growing wild or cultivated in Sri Lanka, Madagascar and Seychelles. This essential oil is of highest quality. The powdered cinnamon bark is used in the kitchen as an aromatic spice: mainly for desserts, cakes, but also for other dishes. It has antiseptic properties, prevents indigestion and food poisoning.
Cinnamon oil is used:
- bathing - especially for viral infections, colds, flu, rheumatism, inflammation of the skin, circulation disorders;
- for compresses - relieves inflammation of the skin, some skin infections (eg, skin rashes);
- massage - heals viral infections, colds, flu, rheumatism, circulation disorders;
- inhalation - mitigates viral infections, colds cough, flu, pharyngitis.
Cinnamon oil also helps in fighting parasites of the digestive system and skin - louse and scabies. It is also a mild aphrodisiac.
Cinnamon oil can be used - in blends and alone, but as a strong oil - may cause skin irritation. To check if this essential oil is good for you, distribute one drop of essential oil in a carrier oil (eg coconut oil or almond oil - which is certainly not irritating to you) - and spread a small amount of such a mixture on the skin - eg behind the ear. Leave for 12 hours. If you do not get rash, redness or other signs of irritation after this time, you can safely use the oil.
Cinnamon oil is a powerful oil. If you are not sure whether you can safely use it - consult a specialist: aroma therapist or doctor.
Large bottle 30ml!