How to choose the right insert for your diaper?
How to choose the right insert size?
First choose the diaper (cover, pocket, training pants) in the size you need. Then choose the matching insert.
The table below shows what diapers fit with different sizes of inserts.
If you're wondering what type of insert should you choose:
- short bamboo insert - it's a basic everyday insert. Choose it if changing diaper after every pee is ok with you
- short microfiber insert - similar to the bamboo, however it is less absorbent but at the same time dries faster
- long inserts - those are much more absorbent. The insert with EVO will hold really a lot of moisture!
- fitted diapers - very absorbent diapers, they go best with pull-ups and covers with elastic piping
- prefolds - they dry much faster because you can spread them after washing
If you have any doubts, you can always contact us :)
Show more entries from June 2021
Bamboo terry inserts + microfleece
3,10 EUR incl. VAT280 pts.
Bamboo Fitted Diaper to 6kg
9,52 EUR incl. VAT860 pts.
Insert microfiber + microfleece
2,88 EUR incl. VAT260 pts.
MINI BOOSTER, bamboo diaper insert, 18x9cm
1,97 EUR incl. VAT178 pts.
LONG large diaper insert "Lamb", bamboo, 3 sizes
4,65 EUR incl. VAT420 pts.
LONG terry diaper insert, 8 layers - 2 sizes
1,55 EUR incl. VAT140 pts.
LONG large diaper insert Natural, Very Absorbent 3 sizes
5,54 EUR incl. VAT500 pts.
Bamboo-cotton prefold, 2 sizes
4,32 EUR - 5,09 EUR incl. VAT370 pts.
NIGHT Bamboo Fitted Diaper
9,97 EUR incl. VAT900 pts.
Fitted diaper with PUL & EVO up to 6kg "Seahorse"
11,30 EUR incl. VAT1020 pts.
Share your comment