- Very efficient, it's enough to add 1 tbs
A unique, antibacterial germicidal sanitizing powder for the safe, effective cleansing of reusable textile nappies at low, energy-efficient temperatures
• Made in the UK
• Sustainable, naturally derived raw materials
• No petrochemicals, phosphates, preservatives, enzymes or synthetic perfumes
• Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin
• BUAV and Vegan Society Approved
• Safe for septic tanks and cess pits
• Readily biodegradable
• Recycled and recyclable packaging
• Fragrance free
Machine wash: Add one tablespoon (15g) of Nappy Fresh to your wash in addition to the usual amount of detergent.
Soaking: Using a plastic bucket, add one tablespoon (15g) of Nappy Fresh for every five litres (one gallon) of lukewarm water and ensure the powder is thoroughly dissolved. Soiled nappies should first be sluiced in the WC. Soak overnight or for a minimum of two hours. Rinse thoroughly in cold water or in the rinse cycle of your washing machine. Always follow the international care codes on your garments.
Please note it is not advisable to soak nappies on a regular basis especially nappies that have elastic, but this is good to use occasionally if your nappies are heavily soiled or your child has been ill